Lockhart|Suver builds custom homes of the highest quality in the Seattle-Bellevue area. We’re a dynamic and resourceful company with an amazing team that can build anything our clients and architects envision.
A successful L|S PM will…
– have a background and experience in custom home construction and possess a foundational knowledge of construction practices and an appreciation for one-of-a-kind design.
– demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and with written correspondence, with clients, designers and team members.
-work well in a close-knit team environment with a hands-on relationship with the company Principals, and coordinating daily with project Superintendents, subcontractors and vendors.
– the organization and drive to manage multiple projects from first pour to punch-list… on-budget, on-time.
– make a commitment to achieve project results that exceed our clients’ expectations
– show an intellectual curiosity and the desire to innovate the company’s systems to improve the quality and reliability of our work, increase the efficiency of our construction processes to deliver the best value possible to our clients.
Send application to: email@example.com