Tiscareno Associates, an award-winning architecture and urban design firm, based in Downtown Seattle, is seeking a Senior Project Architect with at least 10 years of experience to join our growing and dynamic office. See www.tiscareno.net for more information about our firm.
The Candidate: TA is seeking an experienced Project Architect with medium to large multifamily and mixed-use project experience.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
• The ability to lead a team in the preparation and coordination of design documents for medium to large multifamily projects
• 10 to 15 years of architectural experience (Architect III)
• A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
• Strong desire to mentor and teach younger staff
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Strong drawing production and technical skills
• Strong experience with Type I and Type V construction
• Proven experience in Revit
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Registered Architect or in process of licensure
• Knowledge of other graphic software
• Comfortable in client interactions
We offer generous benefits, a fun and collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. We work hard, we play hard, and we do it all as a team. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes, free of egos and habitual design approaches, realizing a client’s vision for exceptional spaces that put people first.
Please email your cover letter, resume and graphic exhibits to: email@example.com.