Stuart Silk Architects
Stuart Silk Architects seeks a full time salaried Staff Designer. Salary commensurate with experience.
Stuart Silk Architects is a Seattle architecture firm specializing in contemporary and traditional architecture in the Pacific Northwest.
The firm is committed to sustainable architecture and has designed a number of LEED projects. We are organized into teams of two or three people and we are looking for candidates who are interested in working on all phases of the design and documentation.
· Auto CAD, Sketch Up, Revit
· Master or Bachelor degree in Architecture
· 3-6 years custom residential experience
Please submit the following:
· all phases of a project including schematic design, design development, construction drawings and limited construction administration under the supervision of project manager
· zoning, feasibility, entitlement
· product research
· 3-D computer modeling
Please send your resume and portfolio to Abby Best at email@example.com