Haven Design Workshop
Growing and Dynamic Bellingham area Architecture Firm seeks a full time, experienced design technician or architecture intern to provide SketchUp and Layout drafting assistance; Design support for firm that focuses on Residential, Multi-Family, Commercial, Care, and Community projects. Looking for Hard Working, Fun, Learner to join us in our New Office!
– At least 1 year of practical experience in related field (construction experience is encouraged).
– Working knowledge of SketchUp is a Must and Layout is valuable.
– Working knowledge in AutoCad, Adobe Suites, MS Office, are important.
– Great attitude, highly motivated, hard worker, detail oriented, with good verbal communication.
– Self-starter, team player, that doesn’t require extra supervision.
– To be punctual, reliable and have dependable transportation.
– Have a sense of humor and a positive attitude.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
– Modeling; Drafting with SketchUp and Layout
Modeling, plans, elevations, sections, details
Project site visits for As-builts, photo’s, and Construction Observation.
Structural drawings, foundation, framing and details.
– Sketch-Up 3D modeling & Layout Working Drawings
– Adobe Suites — rendering, proposals, website, etc.
– MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.
– Some client, contractor and permitting interaction.
– Basic understanding of ACAD and/or Revit.
Please email your employment goals, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org