Coates Design Architects
Coates Design Architects is seeking a designer / architectural associate with 1-5 years of experience to join a collaborative, award-winning firm located on Bainbridge Island.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters, with an eye for modern design and a willingness to learn. Our current projects include healthcare facilities, education projects, government facilities and custom residential homes.
– Bachelor’s Degree in architecture or architectural design; Master or Bachelor of Architecture professional degree from an NAAB accredited university preferred.
– 1-5 years of experience in an architecture firm.
– Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, and AutoCAD; more than 1 year of training/experience preferred.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, etc).
– Familiarity with Enscape, Lumion and other rendering and VR platforms.
– Experience with MS Office and related programs.
– 1 or more years of experience producing construction documents and building permit submittals
– Enrolled in the NCARB IDP program and actively working towards/taking ARE exams towards licensure.
– LEED BD+C Accredited Professional
– Design experience in high-end custom residential and commercial construction
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org