Wilkens Design Studio
We are looking for a Junior Architect with minimum 2-3 years' experience working in a small/medium sized architectural office and on custom residential and interiors projects - predominantly in USA.
The ideal candidate should be willing and curious to work on all phases of a project and have arts or design interests beyond architecture. Our projects are primarily custom residential smaller commercial projects in the PNW, CA, MI, and NY.
We also design furniture, have a strong focus on interior design, and design installations. Our office is small and highly collaborative - you may be asked to work on several projects at once, on different phases.
This is a full-time position.
* Assist in developing architectural drawings using Revit or AutoCAD.
* Maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing multiple priorities at any given time.
* Assist with Presentation and Concept drawings.
* Architectural or Environmental Design Degree from an accredited collegiate institution;
* 3+ years full-time working experience on construction documents, especially high-end, single family residential design and light wood frame construction, temporary installations, interiors;
* Awareness of residential building codes, standards and procedures;
* Must be highly proficient at Free-Hand Sketching, AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator - bonus points for 3D printing software knowledge;
* Organized and detail-oriented;
Interested and Qualified Candidates please submit the following in electronic PDF format: Cover letter, Resumé, and Portfolio. Note that your files may printed at 8 ½” x 11” or 11” x 17” format for review.
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org