The award-winning team at GGLO, a collaborative design firm in Seattle and Los Angeles, seeks a Junior Architect.
We are an innovative firm designing buildings, landscapes, and places that weave together a vibrant mix of uses to embrace the communities in which we work.
Our dynamic team of interdisciplinary professionals crafts solutions for our clients by asking the right questions, diving deep into understanding their needs and the context of our projects, and by pursuing new ways of thinking about the future.
We are recognized in the design community for the quality and thoughtfulness of our work, and for being focused on outcomes that build healthy communities and cities.
What You Have (Requirements):
- 3 or more years of professional experience, with 1 year minimum relevant US work experience
- Architecture Degree from an accredited University in the United States
- Working towards licensure
- Working knowledge of multi-family housing and other building types
- Experience with the Concept and Schematic Design process for multi-family project types
- Experience with the production of Design Communication packages for multi-family project types
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Windows OS
- Ability to think in 3D and understand and solve complex design issues
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality work
- Authorization to work in the United States
Successful GGLO Intern Architects Have:
- LEED accreditation
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Experience with being a part of a collaborative, integrated team structure for all phases of work
- Experience in our core markets
- Proven history of excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to hand sketch to communicate design concepts
We offer paid licensure and industry memberships, professional development, mentorship programs, flexible schedules, remote work, generous time off, ORCA commuter passes, bicycle parking, office bicycles for use, casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, pet friendly atmosphere, indoor gym, pool, sauna, summer concert series in our outdoor space, and a collaborative, stable environment.
Along with competitive salaries, we offer a generous benefit package including fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401K with employer match program, annual Profit Sharing contributions, as well as an annual discretionary bonus opportunity for all employees.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and portfolio PDF attachments (5MB or less) to Brianna Mitchell, HR/Hiring Coordinator at email@example.com. Please use the subject line ‘Junior Architect’ in your email.