Intern Architect/Job Captain with 2-4 years of experience in the design and documentation of public agency, educational and/or cultural projects.
Candidate will collaborate with team members on project design and documentation, be responsible for coordination with consultants, and will assist with construction administration.
We are a diverse, passionate group of architects, designers, and planners focused on community spaces and committed to design excellence.
Our approach is based on strategic thinking, process and advocacy and our collaborative work environment reflects and supports these goals.
We provide a full range of architectural services for our clients, including master planning, capital requests, feasibility studies, interior design and construction administration.
· Ability to communicate effectively, work in a collaborative environment, and be committed to excellence
· Demonstrated experience producing design and construction documents
· Familiarity with sustainable design principles
· Proficiency in Revit
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Architecture
· Proficiency in 3D modeling software such as 3D Studio Max, Sketch-up, Rhino, and Grasshopper
· Strong graphic skills, including familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
· Master planning experience
· LEED accreditation
· Construction administration experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work with an office that has a reputation for design excellence.
Please email your resume with relevant experience along with samples of your work, attention Human Resources at email@example.com. No phone calls please.