Fraser + Fogle Architects
Fraser + Fogle Architects is seeking a designer with 1-5 years of experience to join an established firm located in the heart of Downtown Fremont.
We are a small company with great opportunities to gain a broad range of experience – given your drive, positive attitude, and enthusiasm. Our current projects include healthcare projects, workplace design, government facilities, and single-family residential work.
· Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, architectural design, or interior design; Master or Bachelor of Architecture professional degree from an NAAB accredited university preferred.
· 1-5 years of experience in a professional design firm.
· Proficiency in Revit, Auto-Cad, and Sketch-up.
· Familiarity with rendering programs a plus.
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Competency with MS Office and related programs.
· Desire to participate in every phase of a design project, learn and grow in your career, and exhibit enthusiasm for delivering quality projects to our clients.
· Exhibit curiosity and comfortable asking questions, balanced with an ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
· Enrolled in the NCARB IDP program and actively working towards/taking ARE exams towards licensure, or related
· LEED BD+C Accredited Professional
· A passion for design, including an interest with interior architecture and materials.
· Competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
· Medical and dental insurance; 401(k) participation, flexible time off and 10 paid holidays.
· A work environment you want to come to everyday.
· In addition to hard work, we value – respect, a good sense of humor, and maintaining a work/life balance.
Fraser + Fogle Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Compensation will be commensurate with professional work experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume with examples of past work, limited to 5 MB, to email@example.com