MAS Architecture is seeking enthusiastic and collaborative intern architects for our full-time healthcare and multi-family architectural staff. We are a full service architecture firm committed to designing space that enhance the quality of people’s experiences where they live, work and play.
We are located in the North Queen Anne / Fremont neighborhood in a dynamic open-office work environment with opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Successful candidates should have:
– A Professional Degree in Architecture
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional/ design office setting
– Proven experience in design and documentation
– Exceptional communication and organization skills
– Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and MS Office products
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Revit (BIM) a plus
– Ability to work as a collaborative team member
– Strong motivation and work ethic
– Desire for continued learning and professional development
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision, paid holidays, flexible personal time off, 401(k) profit sharing opportunities, performance based bonuses, as well as support for professional development opportunities and NCARB registration. Our location has free on-site parking and convenient mass transit options. Competitive compensation is DOE.
MAS is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, or for more information about MAS Architecture (our website is under construction), please email your cover letter, resume/CV and portfolio to email@example.com.