Dykeman is a multi-disciplinary firm of architects, interior designers and graphic designers located on the Everett waterfront. We have focused expertise in K-12 educational design and broad experience in other project types including multi-family housing, office, financial institutions, and mixed-use development. Dykeman’s office environment is collaborative with all team members expected to contribute their ideas and expertise during project development. Please visit us at www.dykeman.net for more information.
Dykeman is currently seeking applicants for the following position:
Job Captain with 3-8 years’ experience in design and documentation, who is motivated to contribute to a team environment and is pursuing architectural licensure.
· Bachelor of Architecture degree OR Master of Architecture degree
· Revit experience required
· Experience using 3-D and graphic software design tools
· Experience developing contract documents
· Effective time management skills
· Design and graphic skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Motivated self-starter
· Comfortable working in a team environment
· Support all phases of project development from Design through Construction Administration
· Manage project’s electronic drawing database and coordinate drafting effort
· Assist Project Architect with project assignments and deadlines
· Competitive salary
· Full medical, vision, and dental insurance
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· 401 (k) plan with employer contributing 3% of annual salary
· Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
· Free parking
· In-house continuing education
· Dues paid for professional organizations
· ARE and LEED test fees reimbursed.
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .