As a community of practice, Mahlum creates places of healing, living, and learning all within a strong context of community. We strive for the highest caliber of design while nurturing a culture of inclusion. Through integrated contributions of all team members we are able to create elegant solutions to complex problems.
We are currently hiring an Intern Architect for our Seattle office.
Successful candidates will have a degree from an NCAARB accredited university, a minimum of three years professional experience and possess:
· unique skills which demonstrate an interest and passion for architectural design
· excellent graphic communication and presentation skills
· ability to work collaboratively with project teams
· ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
· exceptional organizational and team communication skills
· ability to prioritize and concurrently address multiple tasks from concept to completion
· technical proficiency and knowledge of construction detailing
· knowledge of building systems, codes and accessibility requirements
· ability to research and select appropriate materials and building finish products suitable to project requirements
· skills to support project planning, programming and conceptual design
· Revit and Adobe CS experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a dynamic work environment with opportunities for growth, and the ability to contribute significantly to the work we create.
- Read the E-Verify form before applying for a position.
- Download and complete this EEO Form and include as an attachment with your email.
- Include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all materials for review.
All inquiries should include a letter of intent along with a resume, references, and previous work samples (please restrict email attachments to 4MB total).