Are you seeking an alternative to the typical architectural office experience? Cone Architecture is seeking a talented and self-motivated individual to join our Belltown team.
Cone Architecture is an established firm of experienced Architects and Designers in Seattle, WA, with a passion for high-density, thoughtfully designed urban housing. Our work is primarily residential projects with a focus on clean, modern design.
We are seeking a full-time Architect-In-Training, who under the supervision of licensed Architects and Project Managers, will design and document various project types from single family residences, multi-family housing and apartment buildings, to small commercial projects such as restaurants and bars.
The Architect-In-Training will support projects with exceptional design thinking and research, as well as with beautiful project imagery and documentation. Previous experience permitting multi-family projects with the Seattle DCI is highly desirable, but not required.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience and possess:
• A Bachelor of Architecture or higher degree
• Strong 3D Graphic skills
• A proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience creating and coordinating architectural permit sets
• A working knowledge of building codes and construction documentation
• An ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• An ability to work individually and collaboratively
• An ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
• Exceptional communication skills for working directly with team members and clients
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
Cone Architecture offers a competitive salary and benefits package, an open and cheerful work environment, and opportunities for growth. Please send your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.