Established in 1957, MBB Architecture is a small Seattle-based design firm that provides architectural services for a variety of clients, primarily for institutional and governmental agencies.
We specialize in healthcare with most of our recent work being for the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Systems throughout the West coast. Additionally, we cover a variety of projects including residential, industrial, administration, laboratories, command centers, and training facilities.
Intern Architect Position
We are looking for a new member for our small team who has 1-3 years of professional experience. The position involves working within a team and on your own to support project development through all stages from conceptual schematic design to construction administration. The Intern Architect will work directly with the Project Manager and Project Architect.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- A great attitude towards work and life!
- Be a reliable, focused, and effective employee and a good humored, forward thinker, adaptable and cooperative co-worker
- Ability to work successfully with other professionals in a collaborative environment as well as to self-manage and proactively approach work without direct supervision
- A degree in architecture and high-quality design skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have proven knowledge and excellent skills working in Revit (a must!), AutoCAD
- Be eager to learn new skills, software, and processes
- Experience with conceptual designs in SketchUp
- Experience in construction administration
MBB architecture is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full-time position with benefits. The compensation will be commensurate with experience and responsibility. Develop your career with us!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org