CallisonRTKL seeks an Architect to join its Retail Stores Practice Group located in Seattle.
- Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Assists with construction document preparation
- Revises drawings and renderings
- Supports the construction administration process
- Conducts research for the project team
- Participates in conceptual design development activities, including making adaptations and modifications and assisting other designers in specific aspects of overall design
- Inspects architectural features of structures in the field against construction documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Master’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of architecture experience
- Strong or effective written and verbal communication
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Experience with Revit
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3-D modeling preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Submit portfolio with application
Please click here to apply for this position, if you would like be a part of a dynamic company and join other architects and designers who are passionate about their work.
At CallisonRTKL you will be surrounded with talented individuals who have a passion for what they do. We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision, PTO, 401(k) match, transit subsidies, professional development program, free gym access in building and much more! Our office, located in the heart of downtown Seattle, has stunning views of the water and is just a short walk from some of the city’s finest shops and restaurants.