Floisand Studio is seeking an Intern Architect with 3-7 years of experience to join our firm. We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented candidate with strong design and production skills.
We are a 5 person firm, so the IA’s responsibilities will include communicating with clients, sub-consultants and contractors, as well as schematic design, permit drawing, construction drawing and specification production and construction administration.
Our work includes residential and commercial projects, including new construction, adaptive reuse, additions, furniture and lighting design.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
· A Master’s Degree in Architecture
· A minimum of three years of experience in an Architecture office
· Strong design, drawing production and technical skills
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and hand sketching; experience with SketchUp and Photoshop preferred
· Be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to excellence
· Construction experience preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Floisand Studio also provides a benefit package.
No phone calls please. Email resumes and examples of work to: email@example.com.
We will reply to your email confirming receipt of your submission. If your skill set and experience match our openings, we’ll contact you to request more information or to schedule an interview.