Neiman Taber Architects
Neiman Taber Architects is a small design firm specializing in urban housing in all its forms. Our work is characterized by a unique focus on issues of livability, affordability, community, and access to housing for all.
Ideal candidates to have 1 to 2 years of experience in an architectural office with an interest in multi-family housing.
Responsibilities will focus on production of preliminary design, permit and working drawings, under limited supervision of one of the firm principals. Seeking candidates with:
· Proficiency in Revit for graphic, permit and construction documents.
· Experience in working with consultants, contractors and clients
· Familiarity in building and land use codes with ability to research, compile data and perform and apply computations
· Personal organizational skills
· Personal responsibility & reliability
· Verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
· Design sensibility
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Position includes full health care, 2 weeks paid vacation, flexible work schedule, profit sharing, and a casual workplace environment.
Please email resumes and work samples to David Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org.