Dynamic Tacoma Architectural firm with significant Educational, Civic, and Industrial/Maintenance/Transportation Facilities projects under contract is seeking an experienced Intern Architect / Architect.
TCF Architecture is a full service architectural firm committed to excellence in architectural and urban design. We are a team of creative professionals, passionate about our role and responsibility in shaping our built environment, and about improving the quality of life in our community. We desire that our projects clearly reflect our commitment to improve lives by enhancing the quality, livability, and sustainability of our communities.
TCF Architecture has a long history of award winning and varied projects that can be viewed at our website, www.tcfarchitecture.com.
We are seeking an Intern Architect / Architect with the following:
· Minimum 2 years experience
· Experience in all phases of design, documentation and construction management.
· Proven ability to produce quality construction documents
· Strong knowledge of construction materials and methods, and building codes
· Proficient with Revit
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work as a collaborative team member
We offer competitive salaries and bonus, and a benefits program including PTO, and health, vision and dental insurance; life insurance and a 401(k) plan which includes employer matching and profit sharing contributions.
Send or E-mail resume and cover letter to:
902 North 2nd Street
Tacoma, WA 98403