Jones & Jones Architects
Jones & Jones Architects and Landscape Architects, a Seattle-based design firm known for its pioneering work in cultural design, conservation, ecological sustainable design, and community, seeks to hire an architect with comprehensive skills in design and production.
The successful candidate for this positions will be a broadly versed individual with:
· Minimum three – five years’ experience and working towards licensure.
· Skills in AutoCAD 2017.
· Sketch up, Rhino (3-D Modeling).
· Hand drawing and sketching.
· Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator
· An ability and desire to work in project teams and skills in executing work requiring individual responsibility and initiative.
· Interest in both cultural and natural contexts.
. Master’s Degree a plus
· The ability to work on projects where a high degree of integration between the site and building is required for a number of public and select private clients.
Candidates for these positions are invited to send a letter of interest and resume to:
Mario Campos, FAIA