Stillwater Dwellings is a residential design company specializing in high-end prefabricated contemporary homes. We are currently working on projects throughout the Pacific Northwest, Northern California wine country and beyond. We are seeking a full time Architect to add to our growing Design Studio team.
The ideal candidate should have both a strong design and technical background. Although licensure is not required, you should be working towards completion. We are looking for an ambitious individual with a drive to learn, improve, and grow with us.
· Assist Studio Design Manager on process improvement based tasks.
· Complete drawing sets from schematic through construction.
· Contribute to Project Design.
· Add value to Client Communications.
· Ask questions and work towards a Project Architect role.
· Identify career goals and actively pursue them.
· Be responsible for your own development. Ask for what you want and search out ways to make your mark on each task you undertake.
· Accredited professional degree in Architecture (Bachelors or Masters of Architecture).
· Although licensure is not required, you should be working towards completion.
· Minimum 2 years architectural experience.
· Professional experience with high-end, single family residential design; light wood frame construction is a major plus.
· Must be proficient in Auto CAD, working knowledge of Revit and/or SketchUp is a plus.
· Professional experience preparing permit and construction documents is a plus.
· Must have highly developed written as well as interpersonal skills.
· LEED Accreditation is a plus.
· 3D modeling and rendering is a plus.
Please send cover letter, resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Architect in the subject line.
Only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Full Benefits package