San Francisco, CA
Ankrom Moisan Architects
Description & Details
Ankrom Moisan Architects is committed to providing superior service and award-winning designs for our clients in a dynamic, collaborative, team environment. We believe that cooperative teamwork and communication is key to client and staff satisfaction. As a Project Architect in Seattle, you are responsible for project team organization, design documentation and consultant coordination. You will partner with the Project Designer and Project Manager to ensure overall project success. You are expected to exemplify the following qualities and perform the following responsibilities. This role is for our Seattle studio.
PRIMARY BEHAVIOR AND QUALITIES:
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial drive and progressive strategic thinking.
- You demonstrate your understanding of the importance of design excellence to your team, the firm, and our clients, and show an understanding of the value of what we do, who we serve, and why.
- You are detail-oriented and dedicated to quality work.
- You demonstrate a passion for design, diagramming and visual communication.
- You may supervise/mentor other team members on assigned work.
- You seek out assignments and are willing to assist your project teams in meeting their deadlines.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture or relevant experience
- Advanced skill in Revit
- Demonstrated proficiency in all current professional software
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Emerging leadership skills
- Strong technical and detailing skills
- Prepares and /or supervise preparation of architectural plans and renderings, consults manufacture, evaluates and selects materials and observes architectural features in the field.
- Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Responsible for projects' technical design; provides planning/design/coordination consultation.
- Works closely with PD, PM and ID to solve project design challenges.
- Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices in broad array of assignments.
- Innovates where appropriate in process and design.
- Exhibits high level knowledge/understanding of current codes and their application.
- Independently makes decisions on significant architectural technical design problems and methods, and complexities.
- Suggests use of advanced techniques and modification/extension of theories, precepts, and practices of individual's field.
- Writes/reviews reports, plans, estimates, and calculations.
- Receives/gives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plans.
- Works on projects of medium to large scope and works under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments.
- Works collaboratively with clients, consultants and internal project team to solve design problems.
Ankrom Moisan's mission is to create places where people and communities thrive, and that includes creating workplaces where our own employees succeed. Plus, we offer competitive benefits and an array of on-site perks that people love.
Please attach a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio as PDF. Send to email@example.com