San Francisco, CA
NOA Design + Construction
NOA Design + Construction (NOA) is a fully-integrated design and project management firm. We specialize in the design and execution of high-end residential properties in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area.
We are currently searching for a dynamic and talented designer with 5+ years of relevant professional experience to join our team. Candidate must have experience in high end residential projects. The designer position requires exemplary design skills and proficiency in detailing and in the technical fundamentals of architecture and interior design.
The architectural designer will work under the direct supervision of a senior designer collaborating on all phases of design, production, and on-site administration. This position requires the ability to work within all phases of design and construction.
As a major component our work focuses on integrating design, project management and construction into a seamless process. Experience working in a design and build environment is a plus.
• Assist Senior Designer through all phases
• Hand sketch, rendering and graphic communication as required
• Preparation of project presentation materials
• Materials and finishes specifications
• Prepare technical documentation of projects
• Coordinate drawings and specifications
• Prepare and issue Bid Documents and respond to RFIs
• Prepare code research
• Contribute to and helping maintain CAD/BIM library organization
Qualifications, Skills and Software
• Must be creative, have a strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail
• Must be able to take direction and thrive in a collaborative environment
• Advanced production skills in Revit & AutoCAD
• Skilled in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Produce documentation for all design phases: Programming, SD, DD, BID and CDs
• Working knowledge of design & construction practices and California Building Codes
• Outstanding graphic presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in architecture or related field
• 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
Salary and Benefits
· Competitive compensation package
· Health insurance, dental and vision plans
· Paid vacation, sick leave, and additional holidays
· You’ll be part of a young, dynamic, fun team that’s creating beautiful space in SF!
Next steps : If you are interested, send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio/samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org