San Francisco, CA
Bull Stockwell Allen
Bull Stockwell Allen is seeking a thoughtful individual with strong design, detailing an coordination skills to join our team as Project Architect/Project Manager working on four-season hospitality, mountain resort and recreation projects in inspired settings.
The ideal candidate will have strong design development skills and will bring the ability to represent the firm and lead the design and production of $5 to $100M projects through the various stages of programming, planning and construction. Other critical attributes include true dedication to teamwork and to long-term client relationships. Services that builds relationships.
- Develop project design throughout different phases of development from programming through construction;
- Use creativity and experience to conceptualize and problem solve;
- Coordinate regularly with Clients, BSA Design Team and Consultants;
- Participate in firm business development and interviews;
- Act as a mentor and design leader for team members.
Qualifications + Skills Required:
- 5-7 years of experience
- A bachelors or masters of architecture is required
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with team members, consultants and clients
- REVIT proficient is a plus – we are an all REVIT office
- Licensed architect preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
Bull Stockwell Allen is an internationally recognized, award-winning design firm specializing in workplace, hospitality and recreation projects in the Bay Area around the world. For over 50 years, we have excelled at the design of exceptional environments for life, built on sustainability, place and purpose. We bring it all together by design.
Our people are the key to our success. Along with supporting our staff in the development of their architectural careers through sponsoring licensure and continuing education, we support a work / life balance. Bring your talents to Bull Stockwell Allen. EOE. Fully covered health benefits for our employees. PTO, Paid Holidays, Bike Parking, 401(k), FSA, ST and LTD, Life and ADD.
How to Apply / Contact
Reply by email with the Subject Line: “PA/PM” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter and Resumes should be accompanied by a PDF or link to a Portfolio of Work Samples.