San Francisco, CA
Snøhetta is an international, interdisciplinary architecture and landscape architecture firm with offices in Oslo, New York, San Francisco and Innsbruck. The US offices are working on architectural and landscape projects associated with libraries, performance spaces, master plans, academia, waterfronts, park planning, urban redevelopments, and public plazas throughout the Americas. We are seeking an intermediate architectural designer who is committed to the creation and development of exemplary architecture from concept through execution.
The candidate must possess:
- Professional degree in architecture
- An intermediate level with a range of 6-10 years of professional architecture experience
- Exceptional design ability/talent
- Previous experience through all phases of design (concept design through construction administration)
- Experience with putting together a drawing set
- Ability to demonstrate project and team management skills
- Experience working with a range of consultants and large project teams, including associate landscape, civil, electrical, traffic and structural engineers.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with academic and/or performance space is especially valued
Only candidates who meet these requirements will be considered.