MSA Architecture & Design, Inc.
Description & Details
MSA Architecture + Design has been practicing since 1976. We have an extensive history of creating inspiring, purpose driven spaces and experiences. We value innovation, function, and excellent client relationships so much that they have become the hallmarks of our firm. Our services span retail, healthcare, workplace interiors and hospitality.
MSA is looking for a full-time Job Captain to work on various design projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Our candidate will be a solutions-oriented professional, working with architects and Revit drafters to produce and coordinate all aspects of retail rollout projects and corporate interiors with minimum supervision.
• Provide project team coordination and/or supervision for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
• Prepare and ensure accurate technical documents.
• Extensive architectural drawing production: design, construction documents, as-builts, space planning, block planning, plotting, etc.
• Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
• Communicate employee development of drafters to project manager.
• Responsible for project level verbal and written client communication.
• Coordination and communication with team and engineer consultants.
• Communicate drafter’s development with project architect and/or manager.
• Minimum of 5-8 years of progressive drafting experience on retail, hospitality, or workplace interiors projects.
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Degree from an accredited architecture or design school desired.
• Advanced Revit skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows environment.
• 3D modeling and Adobe Creative Suite experience beneficial.
• A detail-oriented and organized approach to work.
• A strong sense of urgency and ability to work with deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities of fast-track projects.
• Reliable, responsible and able to communicate well with colleagues, consultants, and clients.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, proactive and self-motivated.
• A sense of humor and a team player.
Contact: Please send a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications for this position and a resume in PDF form via email to MSA Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.