San Francisco, CA
Description & Details
Ideal candidates will possess strong technical knowledge in High-End Residential and Commercial Architecture, exhibit good people skills and have at least 2-5 years experience in:
- Residential/Retail design
- Experience with Sketchup, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
- Good hand-sketching abilities for quick development of initial design schemes
- Knowledge of relevant building and planning codes
- Proficiency in managing construction contracts
- Familiarity with permitting processes
- Be able to liaise effectively with clients and other design team members
- Creating & developing drawing sets
- Specifying products
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, portfolio and/or samples of work.
How to Apply / Contact
We are a 10 person firm looking for Drafters and Junior Architects to join our team in North Beach. We have a positive & supportive office atmosphere, competitive compensation & good benefits.
Send application to: email@example.com
We value drafters and designers who are team players, self-motivated, efficient and fun to work with. We focus mostly on High-End Residential projects, ranging from traditional to contemporary.
To learn more about Geiszler Architects, please check out our website: www.geiszlerarchitects.com