San Rafael, CA
DMARCstudio is a full-service design-oriented architecture office focused on highly integrated, highly detailed, and highly technical projects in a wide variety of use categories and building types. Our current project types include educational, office, industrial, hospitality, and residential.
Our process is collaborative, and we employ digital modeling, rapid prototyping and a variety of other design tools to develop refined and nuanced design solutions. We are located in San Rafael and have an open-office work environment which supports our team-based project approach.
We are seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated and professional designer with two to five years experience. Candidates must be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment, and be able and willing to engage projects at all levels of development.
The position offered is full-time and salaried with benefits consisting of paid time off, medical and dental coverage, commuter reimbursement, professional development reimbursement and 401(k)/profit sharing.
· 2 to 5 years experience in a professional architecture office
· Knowledge of document development, technical detailing, and building codes
· Bachelor of Architecture and motivation to obtain professional licensure
· Skills required: AutoCAD, SketchUP, Adobe Photoshop and Indesign, Excel, Word
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· We are a PC-based office; familiarity with PC-platform mandatory
How to Apply / Contact
Submit resume, references and work samples in PDF format (only) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org