San Francisco, CA
Costa Brown Architecture, Inc.
Small, design-oriented San Francisco architectural firm is looking for a designer who will work on custom-designed projects in Revit, including commercial offices, mid-size mixed-use buildings, and residential renovation projects in an urban context.
You may be responsible for several small projects at once and, therefore, must be self-motivated, well organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks. You will work on design development and construction/permit drawings.
• Minimum 3-4 years design experience
• Proficiency in Revit is required.
• Design/production experience
• Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
• Experience in specifications and specifying
• Experience in furniture selection and coordination
• Experience in presentation digital 3D modeling is a plus.
How to Apply:
If you are an independent, energetic, personable candidate who enjoys variety in a small office environment, please send your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.