Trachtenberg Architects has an opening for a PROJECT MANAGER.
Trachtenberg Architects is a Berkeley-based, award-winning design office with a diverse range of projects and a focus on urban infill / adaptive re-use projects [multi-family housing, hospitality, institutional and residential projects]. See our website: www.TrachtenbergArch.com.
We at TA are passionate about delivering outstanding design results to our clients and the community. Our team of 8 designers and architects is exposed to a broad range of work - we are a highly functioning small community that allows us to work in a fast-paced, humane, intellectually rich and fun office environment.
Trachtenberg Architects is seeking to add a highly creative, skilled, and driven individual in the role of a Project Manager to our team to take a leading role in our mixed-use projects. The position involves overseeing projects from the end of Entitlements through Construction Administration. Responsibilities and salary are commensurate to one’s abilities and motivation.
We offer rewarding challenges in a humane, professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
Located on Berkeley’s Fourth Street, we have a wonderful office space with all the latest equipment and resources. We keep reasonable and flexible hours and respect life outside work.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
· 4-8 years of professional architectural experience; and a professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program [MArch preferred].
· License a plus
· Well-rounded professional background that includes creative architectural design and documentation experience at all project phases, technical research and detailing.
· Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
· Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
· Proficiency AutoCAD, Extra credit for in Revit and Sketchup skills.
· A leader orchestrating and participating in a complex team.
How to Apply / Contact
Please forward a cover letter highlighting your qualifications, including a current resume and relevant portfolio samples (5 Mb maximum file size) to: email@example.com
Qualified candidates must have work permit for the US.