San Francisco, CA
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates
We are looking for a Project Architect to join our talented and energetic team.
· 7 to 10 years of architecture practice experience.
· U.S. Architectural License is required.
· Strong design portfolio
· Managing clients with multiple projects.
· Maintaining relationships with clients to provide a high level of service.
· Involvement with pre-design and programming phases of a project.
· Overseeing the production of design documents
· Guiding and producing all document phases of a project, SD, DD, CD and CA.
· Coordinating project consultant efforts.
· B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited school of Architecture.
· Experience with Revit is preferred.
· Knowledge of the California Building Code is required.
· Strong collaboration and organizational skills are a must.
· Hands on approach and flexibility are a must.
· Salary is negotiable
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates is a 90+ person architecture and design practice that offers a high energy work environment focused on producing award-winning design. Our portfolio of clientele includes world renowned tech companies, developers and educational institutions. With offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Palo Alto and Denver; our diverse staff enjoys the close knit character of our company culture, where they are encouraged to take responsibility for making VDTA an exciting and rewarding place to work.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. Our office is located in the heart of Palo Alto, just blocks away from Caltrain. For more information about our practice, visit www.buildordie.com
Salary is Negotiable
Email your resume and portfolio to Careers at Careers@buildordie.com. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.