San Francisco, CA
Jensen Architects is an award-winning, 20-person, design-oriented architecture firm located in downtown San Francisco. Our studio is currently engaged in a variety of creative design work including cultural, educational, residential, retail, commercial, and mixed-use projects of various scales. We’re interested in a critical approach to design, engaging contemporary culture, and exploring innovative construction techniques in search of design solutions that are elegant, effective, and environmentally sensitive.
The available position is full-time with salary and benefits commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications. We’re looking for an energetic and motivated designer to join our fast-paced, collaborative studio; successful candidates will posses the following skill-set:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
· 3-5 years of experience in a professional architecture office
· Excellent communication and self-management skills
· Superior design aptitude and passion for design excellence
· Positive attitude and comfort working in a collaborative manner
· Comprehension of all phases of design/project delivery
· Strong drafting, 3D modeling, and presentation skills
· Working knowledge of Revit, CAD, Sketch-Up, V-Ray, Adobe Suite
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to submit a current resume and complete portfolio demonstrating both design work and working drawings in a single PDF file, 10 MB max file size; on-line portfolios will not be reviewed. Please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intermediate Architect Level Position” in the subject heading.