Swatt Miers Architects
Swatt | Miers Architects, an award-winning architectural practice recognized internationally for its residential, commercial, and institutional design work, is seeking a full-time junior architectural interiors drafter/designer with a minimum one-year experience.
Candidate to possess excellent 3D modelling, architectural and interiors drafting, graphic and verbal/written communication skills. Position requires ability to contribute to the development of world-class residential and institutional projects.
Candidate must demonstrate initiative, be proactive, work well independently and within a team environment. We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
· Bachelor degree in architecture or interiors
· Capability on 3D modeling & rendering
· Knowledge in materials & finishes sourcing and specifications
· Capability to select and transport material samples from various sites around the Bay Area
· MUST be located in the Bay Area and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa
Architectural Software Capability
o Autocad (required)
o Revit (required)
o Sketch-Up (required)
Graphics Software Capability
o Adobe PhotoShop (preferred)
o Adobe Illustrator (preferred)
o Adobe Indesign (preferred)
o Adobe Acrobat Pro (required)
o Microsoft Power Point (preferred)
o Microsoft Excel (required)
Please send cover letter, resume (CV) and portfolio examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org