San Francisco, CA
Jennifer Tulley Architects
Description & Details
Jennifer Tulley Architects is a small architecture firm in Pacific Heights focusing on high end residential and commercial office projects. We are looking for someone who can work well independently, is detail oriented, and enjoys collaboration. Our firm values design excellence in a relaxed atmosphere focused on mentorship and professional growth. We share office space and collaborate with other design professionals, including interior designers and structural engineers.
JTA is looking for a motivated and self-sufficient designer with 2-5 years of professional experience to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work under direct guidance of the principal and gain experience in all phases, from the initial design to the implementation of projects through CD’s and construction.
· A BArch or BS degree in Architecture
· 2-5 years of experience in design and construction documentation
· Autocad and Sketchup skills a must. Revit and Vectorworks a plus.
· Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator skills a plus
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Good design sense and fast learner
• Develop design options and materials for client presentations
• Produce and develop construction documents and details
• Communicate and coordinate with engineers, consultants, and contractors
• Research code requirements
• Research and document materials, fixtures, and products
• Assist with office-wide tasks and day-to-day operations
How to Apply / Contact
Submit cover letter, resume, and PDF of portfolio (max 8MB) to email@example.com