San Francisco, CA
Kathleen Bost Architecture + Design
Kathleen Bost Architecture + Design is a San Francisco-based boutique firm designing both architecture and interiors for high-end homes and commercial interiors.
We have a fun and collaborative work environment and are looking to expand our team. We are looking for new associates to join our team and be a part of building our company and furthering the development of our vision.
- Responsible for various portions of project development including: conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documents. Responsible for coordination with design team.
- Coordinate consultant work with architectural documents.
- Assist in supervising project document control tasks and maintaining quality control of such tasks.
- Check and coordinate details and dimensions.
- Manage the production, organization, coordination, thoroughness and accuracy of all documents in drawing sets.
- Researches and specifies materials, products and systems.
- Attend job site meetings, issue supplemental instructions and RFI responses, process submittals and shop drawing review during Construction Administration.
- Communicates with clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials.
- Organizes work efforts independently.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation, paid vacation and sick leave, and ARE test reimbursement.
- Accredited degree in architecture
- Eight to ten years of related professional experience, preferably including design and detailing experience on high-end custom residential projects
- Technical knowledge of Type V construction
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Demonstrated 3D modeling
- Good verbal, written and graphic communication skills
How to Apply / Contact
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted to Kathleen Bost: KATHLEEN@KATHLEENBOST.COM