San Francisco, CA
Lincoln Lighthill Architect
Description & Details
Lincoln Lighthill Architect is full service architecture firm located in the Bernal Heights neighborhood of San Francisco. We have a unique employment opportunity available for someone interested in helping to shape the future direction of this small but growing firm.
We are seeking a Project Architect/Manager/Designer to play an integral role in the practice. You would help oversee a number of small to medium size projects and assist the Principal in running the day to day operations of the firm. Duties would include all aspects of project design and management, including oversight of other team members.
Work currently on the boards includes the design of a number of new cafes throughout the U.S. for Blue Bottle Coffee, construction documents for a new prefab office building in L.A. for the American Society of Cinematographers, and a range of residential remodels and additions.
We are looking for a highly creative, skilled and driven individual with 3-8 years of firm experience. The number of years is less important than your aptitude, ability, and motivation to take on new challenges.
· B.Arch. or M. Arch. from an accredited architecture school.
· Broad-based experience in project design, documentation, rendering, detailing, management, and agency interface.
· Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, V-ray and Adobe Creative Suite desired. We are open to exploring other CAD platforms, but in the short term, you will be expected to know or learn the tools we currently use. In our experience, AutoCAD users can make the jump to VW without difficulty.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
· Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
· Must currently live or be in the process of moving to the Bay Area and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa.
This is a full-time position offering competitive salary and benefits.
How to Apply / Contact
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.