San Francisco, CA
Síol is a San Francisco based architecture, landscape, and interior design practice seeking a new full time member to join our growing team.
Our office is currently in expansion mode with several new projects recently secured. In addition to our stream of residential work, new projects include commercial, retail and art related spaces.
We are a small office and work in a tight environment. A collaborative nature, as well as being independently motivated, is essential to this role. We are fast paced yet detail driven. Efficiency, technical prowess and time management skills are a prerequisite for any candidate.
· Working directly with a principal or project manager, responsible for the production of permit sets, outline specifications, schedules, and details
· Data exchange and general coordination with structural engineers and other consultants
· Maintaining AutoCAD standards and process – updating blocks and templates, streamlining the working drawing aesthetic, and elevating our graphic standards
· Must efficiently manage and prioritize assigned tasks
· Perform product research and accordingly update office library
· Experience in the production of Construction Documentation is a plus
· AutoCAD proficiency
· Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
· Rhino modeling skills are a plus, hand rendering skills are even better
· MS Office proficiency
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Enthusiasm and self motivation are key
How to Apply
If you meet these qualifications and are motivated to contribute in a team environment, please send cover letter, resume, and work samples (include both design work and work on contract documents) to email@example.com. Emails only please.