San Francisco, CA
Zack/de Vito Architecture + Construction
Description & Details
3 to 5 years of experience working on residential and/or light commercial projects, with demonstrated competence in design, detailing and construction document skills. You will be working primarily in support of a senior project manager, but you should be self-motivated and able to work independently. Our office and project style promote high degrees of independence for the right person.
• Degree in Architecture
• Demonstrated experience producing design, permit and construction documents
• Experience working with clients, consultants, entitlements, etc.
• Great written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally you have some experience in San Francisco or Bay Area offices
• We are a Mac office, so familiarity with Mac applications is required. We are currently using VW 2013 & 2016. Ideally you will have 3D skills, Sketch Up or Vectorworks 3D, etc.
• Experience with residential and/or restaurant experience is desirable
• While not required, as a DesignBuild company we value some hands on experience making and building
We are looking for a good fit more than an immediate hire, and are flexible on the amount of experience you have, as long as you can demonstrate excellence.
Our office is located in South Park, in a great SOMA warehouse, and we have an energetic but lighthearted atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, medical and dental coverage.
Our office is located in South Park, in a great SOMA warehouse, and we have an energetic and lighthearted atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, vacations, paid holidays, medical and dental coverage and a 401(k) with employee match.
Please e-mail your resume, work samples and references, include “Project Architect” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pdf and word files only. Please no Drop-ins or Phone calls, and note that we cannot respond to every applicant.