San Francisco, CA
Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
LEDDY MAYTUM STACY Architects (LMSa - www.lmsarch.com) has recently been named the 2017 National AIA Architecture Firm Award Recipient. We are a 25 person architectural practice in San Francisco.
We are a diverse group of designers who share a common belief in the transformative power of architecture to help lead the way to a just, healthy and regenerative future for all. We work with leading non-profit, educational, housing and social justice organizations to marry poetry with performance, creating sustainable new environments that advance their important missions.
We are seeking talented and well-rounded staff to join our team full time. We offer candidates the opportunity to be involved in every phase of the design and construction process, and we value, encourage and are inspired by the individual talents each of our staff brings to the architectural design process.
LMSa offers a competitive salary based on candidate qualifications and experience, plus full benefits.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
· 0-3 years of professional architectural experience.
· A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program.
· Demonstrated progress toward licensure and IDP requirements.
· Well-rounded professional background that includes creative architectural design and documentation experience at all project phases, technical research and detailing.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
· Proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD and presentation graphics software (i.e. Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and hand sketching) is required.
· Knowledge and implementation experience of sustainable design practices; LEED Accreditation is desired
· Awareness of state and local building codes and accessibility requirements.
How to Apply / Contact
How to Apply:
Please include your name in the email header and forward the following to: email@example.com.
· Cover letter
· Portfolio samples (including academic and professional work)
· Send via email only, PDF format, 10MB max.
· We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.