San Francisco, CA
Hubbard Godfrey Architects
Description & Details
Hubbard Godfrey Architects is a multidisciplinary full service architecture, planning, and design firm. Our work is diverse - ranging from sports facilities, hospitality, institutional, retail, tenant improvements, multi-story entitlement projects, residential, site-landscape design, custom furniture, finishes, graphics, and lighting.
HGA is seeking a talented, well-rounded and enthusiastic junior to intermediate designer to join our firm. Our office culture offers great opportunity for growth and exposure to all aspects of project development, design, management, construction, and an array of projects types.
HGA offers a competitive salary, medical, sick, and vacation benefits. Compensation is commensurate with experience, ability and skills.
· Masters Degree from an accredited architecture program or Bachelor of Architecture with prior office experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in an architectural firm
· Proficient in AutoCAD and with strong drafting skills and knowledge of file structures.
· Strong graphic presentation skills such as Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator
· Strong 3D modeling skills, such as Sketch Up, Vray, Rhino, Revit or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, on multiple projects
· Assertive, dynamic, self-initiative and driven
· Strong design sense
· Good communication skills and a team player is a must
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Good management, organizational, and problem solving skills
How to Apply / Contact
Please email your application including the following:
· Cover letter stating year of experience and why you think you would be a good fit.
· Resume, References, and Work samples (PDF – 5 MB max)
· No phone calls or drop-ins Please.
Email to: email@example.com