San Francisco, CA
Description & Details
Field Paoli is a 35-person design-oriented architectural practice. We have a national reputation in complex, large-scale mixed-use and retail projects. Our urban design focuses on the integration of multiple uses within a community and our expertise includes the design of community centers, libraries and specialty grocery stores.
We seek well-rounded individuals who will contribute to the success of our projects through a shared focus on People, Places, and Ideas.
We are seeking junior designers with experience in design and production who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment to join our team. A junior designer is responsible for translating design direction into presentations and construction drawings. They often work on more than one project at once; he/she is a team-player with a demonstrated ability to multi-task. In addition, this person may be asked to participate in design review meetings. This position reports to Project Managers and Principals.
- Produce presentation drawings and construction drawings (Revit) for retail, grocery, and site planning projects under the supervision of the Project Manager/Project Architect;
- Assist project manager in maintaining organized project files;
- Develop presentation skills by participation in internal design review meetings;
- Demonstrate ability to take direction and feedback with a positive attitude;
- Demonstrate time management skills in order to meet deadlines and multi-task based on direction given.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in architecture;
- 1-3 years of experience in an architecture office;
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong aptitude for learning and implementing new skills;
- Strong communications skills (graphic, verbal, written);
- Attentive to detail, organized, adaptable, team-oriented, and creative;
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
How to Apply / Contact
Please submit a digital copy of your resume along with 3-4 images illustrating what you feel is your strongest work to firstname.lastname@example.org.