San Francisco, CA
CSDA Design Group
Description & Details
CSDA Design Group is a client focused educational facilities planning and design firm. We are in our 65th year of working with both public and private school clients throughout California. We also design educational campuses for American International School around the world.
We are fortunate to be working with a current mix of clients that share our vision for education facilities that inspire creativity, stimulate ideas, promote learning and advance academic enrichment. We are currently working on several exciting and cutting edge projects, including breakthrough work in the area of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) design.
In our San Francisco office, we are looking to add an Intermediate Designer to our team.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
- Architect's License (preferably in the State of California)
- 5-7 years experience working on mid- to large scale projects, with California school projects & DSA experience
- Solid experience on small to mid-sized projects from concept through design detailing and final documentation.
- Proven ability in project coordination and leading the development of construction documents
- Revit skills are essential. Experience in leading BIM modeling and coordination.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and other 3D modeling software
How to Apply / Contact
Tell us more about yourself by sending us your resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements and reference SFID1709-ASF on your subject line to email@example.com