San Francisco, CA
CSDA Design Group
Description & Details
CSDA Design Group is a client focused Educational Facilities Planning and Design Firm. We are in our 65th year of working with both public and private school clients throughout California. We also design educational campuses for the American International Schools around the world.
We work with public and private schools clients that share our vision for education facilities that inspire creativity, stimulate ideas, promote learning and advance academic enrichment. We are currently working on several exciting and innovative projects, including breakthrough work in the area of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) design.
In our San Francisco office, we are seeking a well-rounded Project Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a creative problem solver and able to contribute to a positive team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
- Architect's License (preferably in the State of California)
- 7-10 years experience (California school projects & DSA experience a plus)
- Strong interest in developing and mentoring younger staff within the project team.
- Commitment to design excellence, sustainability and an interest in working on all phases of architectural projects
- Technical skills demonstrating an understanding of building systems and a working knowledge of the CA Building Code.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills, with the ability to present, meet and coordinate with consultants and clients.
- Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
How to Apply / Contact
Tell us more about yourself by sending your resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference SFPA1706-ASF on your subject line.