Description & Details
We are committed to professional development through mentoring and continuing education. Our staff have ample opportunity to grow and advance quickly through demonstrated effort and success. Studio KDA provides competitive salaries and full benefits package including vacation, medical coverage, dental plan, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, disability insurance and commuter benefits program. As a collaborative and community-focused firm we provide the framework for social gathering through Friday celebrations, an annual River Trip, and family garden party.
Our office is a casual, dynamic and collaborative environment. We designed and built the building we occupy, creating a space filled with natural light, generous workstations and outdoor terraces. In addition to an excellent studio environment, we ensure that staff have the tools they need (training, hardware, software, technical support, mentoring and continuing education) to enable inspired and efficient work.
To learn more about our projects, design philosophy and work environment please see our website at studiokda.com. Email letters, resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
How to Apply / Contact
Studio KDA is an award-winning, 25-person design firm specializing in multi-family housing, retail and restaurant design. We are known for engaging, thoughtful design, high level of service to our clients and a very enjoyable and supportive work environment.
We have an immediate need for a self-motivated, junior-level individual to assist in all phases of production from feasibility studies to construction documents.
Candidates must have:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in architecture
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel, Word, and Adobe CS.
• Basic knowledge of construction documentation methods.
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to be completed
• Excellent organizational and written communication skills
• LEED accreditation and/or track toward licensure are a plus
• Enthusiastic and collaborative attitude toward learning and ability to design within a wide range of challenges and project types.
Please send work samples to email@example.com.