San Francisco, CA
MEM Architecture is a boutique architectural firm in the heart of San Francisco financial district with great ambitions and is seeking candidates and team players to be part of this thriving and fast growing firm, participating in creation of some of the most ambitious residential projects in California.
MEM Architecture is service-driven and insists on utilizing advanced construction methods and integration of smart home technologies in the design and construction of high-end homes and other creative projects.
Our goals are to provide excellent architectural design and client services. We believe in the benefits of a creative environment and constantly promote new and exciting design ideas, materials and construction details.
We are passionate about our goals and are looking for people who share the same passion, deep architectural knowledge, broad flexibility and are eager for taking on more responsibilities.
MEM Architecture is seeking a talented individual with the following qualifications:
· +7 Years of architecture office experience.
· High-end residential experience.
· Solid track record of creating high-end and high quality designs.
· Solid experience in putting together architectural drawings and documents required for all phases of a project.
· Solid knowledge of construction detailing.
· Experienced in managing small teams.
· Proficient in AutoCAD. Exposure to Revit is preferred.
· Team player and interested to work in a small office environment.
· Candidates should have at least a Bachelors degree in Architecture.
This position will work directly with the principal of the firm to develop high quality design, drawings and documents during all phases of projects from creating conceptual design ideas through construction administration.
This position is a rare opportunity for a talented individual who would like to take on more responsibilities and is motivated to become an important member of a fast growing firm. This individual could embrace the opportunity to design, lead project team, interface with owners, consultants and contractors.
MEM offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with overall qualifications. We offer health insurance, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation and sick leave.
MEM believes in continuing education and supports staff for participating in industry courses, trade shows and software education.
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work via email (HR@MEMARCH.COM).