San Francisco, CA
Description & Details
RG-Architecture is a full service architecture firm specializing in contemporary design, sustainable practices, permit processing, and 3D visualizations. We work mostly on multi-family mixed-use residential projects, with some single-family residences and civic work.
Our philosophy is great design results from pragmatic problem solving, creative thinking, and bold vision. We emphasize green building practices and sustainable design into all of our projects. We are currently seeking a Junior Designer to join our team as we work through the design and construction of several exciting projects in San Francisco and New York.
As part of a small office, successful candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team, to develop skills, and to assume responsibilities in areas where the candidate has previous experience.
As an integral part of a team of 5-6 people, candidates must have excellent design, communication and interpersonal skills. We are located in an open office of our own design on South Van Ness just blocks from the 16th Street BART station and the Mission neighborhood.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited architecture program
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience (internships may be included)
- High skill level and efficiency in BIM. ARCHICAD proficiency preferred
- Abode Creative Suite and Microsoft Office experience required
- Rendering and hand drawing skills, with proficiency in Artlantis preferred
- Schematic design experience and construction document preparation is preferred
- Ability to prioritize workload, often working on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on aspects of the design process.
The position offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), paid vacation, holidays, sick leave and health insurance. We also offer incentives for completion of professional licensure.
How to Apply / Contact
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a cover letter outlining prior relevant experience, resume and samples of work (5 MB maximum) via email in PDF format to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but no phone calls or drop-ins, please.