Walker Warner Architects
Description & Details
Walker Warner Architects is an award-winning San Francisco firm with a staff of 40+ that has completed many residential, winery and hospitality projects in California, Hawaii and other Western states. Our work is tailored to the uniqueness and diversity of each client and place, maintaining a consistent focus on design excellence, thorough project management and superior service. We believe in collaboration, continuous learning and sharing, and actively support AXP and ARE candidates on the path to licensure. Our work environment is friendly and spirited, and we welcome participation in activities such as Rebuilding Together San Francisco and our co-ed summer softball team.
For more information about our projects and firm, please visit our website: www.walkerwarner.com
• Accredited degree in architecture
• Up to five years of related professional experience in design and production
• Technical knowledge of Type V construction
• Demonstrated 3D modeling/BIM proficiency (ArchiCAD experience is a plus)
• Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
• Support project team in development of the design and production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set
• Communicate and coordinate with project team members, consultants, and contractors
• Research code requirements and interface with governmental agencies
• Research materials, products and systems
• Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
• Record and issue minutes for project meetings
• Distribute project deliverables (drawing sets, correspondence, submittals)
• Assist with other office-wide tasks that make day-to-day operations of the office possible
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, 401(k), health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, commuter check and flexible spending accounts, and ARE test reimbursement.
How to Apply / Contact
Email cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted to:
Walker Warner Architects
We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls. Reposting this job description elsewhere is not permitted.