San Francisco, CA
Boor Projects is a San Francisco based design practice looking for a team member to grow with us as we engage in a wide variety of project types and scales. There is no website yet. Don't even look.
You don't need a website to do good work, and that we have plenty of. The practice is focused on getting inspired, staying inspired, and the hard work it takes to make that mean anything.
We work with amazing clients, consultants, contractors, and fabricators who get excited about what they do. Our projects vary but generally involve a mix of design for workspaces, residential, and hospitality.
You can expect to:
- Be engaged in every phase of project conceptualization and realization;
- Work on big conceptual ideas and tiny little mundane ideas with the same creative energy;
- Meet the clients and other dreamers who actually make projects happen.
How to Apply / Contact
You must have at least:
• A bachelor’s degree in architecture;
• 2 to 4 years of experience in an architectural practice;
• The ability to work proficiently in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and
SketchUp – Revit experience is a bonus.
This is a full time salaried position with competitive benefits and compensation based on your qualifications. Boor Projects is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply by email to email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio. No calls please.