New York, NY
Our New York office is accepting applicants for a fall-winter internship position on our architecture team.
This position will provide training on and exposure to a range of architectural projects and scales at different stages of design.
Successful applicants are expected to commit to a three-month internship – with the possibility to extend to six months. The internship is full-time and is a paid position.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- A creative portfolio that demonstrates a strong design sensibility, conceptual clarity, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Rhino, AutoCAD, and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Excellent physical modeling craftsmanship.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Conceptual and material research.
- Drafting and digital modeling to assist with furthering concepts and for documentation.
- Presentation-level physical model making.
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers.
- Administrative and organizational tasks.
Please send a CV and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com along with a letter of interest.
Please include "Architecture Internship" in the subject line.