New York, NY
Christian Lahoude Studio
Christian Lahoude Studio is looking for an Intermediate Architect with a strong sense for concept design and experience with realization of high-end design.
This key member of the Christian Lahoude Studio team will be responsible for:
- Developing new store design & brand concepts (3d, 2d & diagrams)
- Developing clear and strong client presentations
- Participating actively in design meetings
- Coordination and communication with vendors, contractors in a timely manner
- Review drawings
- Schedule management of various projects
- Delegate work and manage junior staff.
- On-time delivery of work product of exceptional quality
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree, or above, in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Design
- A minimum of 4 years of professional architectural design experience (post-graduation), participating in and completing small to medium scale commercial projects, including experience in DD
- Systemic design and process thinking.
- A strong passion for the creation of retail environments and focus on design
- Experience in architectural & millwork details
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on projects independently, as well as function as part of a team
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Rhino 3D, and V-Ray
- Experience in parametric design tool, such as grasshopper & scripting would be highly valuable
- Strong presentation skills including animations / videos
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Be aggressive, a strong communicator, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks when he/she is required to do so
About Christian Lahoude Studio:
Christian Lahoude Studio is an architecture and design services firm based in New York City. We specialize in the creation of high-end, global retail environments. Taking a 360-degree approach, from concept through rollout, our expertise extends from creative direction and branding to the development of unique store experiences, all with an intense focus on the details.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please send a cover letter, your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com.