New York, NY
STEPHANIEGOTO is a design studio that creates highly refined integrated projects with a foundation in the clarity of space, detail and experience.
Our design is informed by a critical purity in the understanding of structure, materials and details. The quietness of details is important.
Defining relationships between architecture, culture, art, food, and branding the studio’s holistic approach engages the senses and quietly enhances form to realize an identifiable sense of place.
Projects focus on cultural, residential, commercial and hospitality and explores and integrate synergies with installation, product and brand design.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, design focused Designer | Architect capable of owning our approach and brand as an integral part of the studio team to grow our practice on ground up and interior projects in all phases of design.
Candidates must have relevant experience in New York City, be creative, focused and embrace our culture for being passionate about design excellence, efficiency, hard work and execution.
- 3 to 8 years working experience with all phases of design documentation, 3D modeling, and project coordination in design focused firms
- Strong leadership, organization, management, and communication skills to assist with the development of the studio
- Desire and ability to work in a specific, fast-paced, rigorous, and collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and energetic with the ability to multitask and work efficiently toward deadlines
- Elevated design and graphic sensibility
- Experience with New York City building codes
- Degree from an accredited Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and V-Ray
- Currently living in New York and legally eligible to work in the United States
Application to include Cover Letter, CV, Relevant Work Samples and References in a single PDF format (5MB or less) in an email titled DESIGNER | ARCHITECT to:
No telephone calls please.