New York, NY
Andrew Franz Architect
Andrew Franz Architect, PLLC is an award-winning and widely published New York City based architecture and design firm with projects ranging from private houses and apartments to a variety of commercial and cultural facilities.
The studio is currently seeking a full time Architectural Designer with 1-3 years of professional experience to work on the firm’s high-end residential and commercial design projects in a casual but focused work environment.
The Architectural Designer will have great design talent and be capable of executing both modern and contextually-appropriate designs. It is essential that the candidate has very strong drafting abilities and office experience. The ideal candidate is motivated, self-driven, and a creative problem solver with excellent communication skills and thrives working in a collaborative team setting.
• Strong design skills and a technical aptitude
• Excellent drafting skills, 3D rendering and physical model-making skills
• Proficiency in Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros
• Hand-sketch and verbal/written presentation skills
• Construction Document development experience
• BArch or MArch degree with one to three years of professional experience
Applicants must be US residents or already possess valid working visa for 2 years, minimum.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter about why you would like to work with us and why you think you would be a good addition to our team, along with a resume and a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Architectural Designer’ as the subject.